Title

Title

Friday, June 16, 2017

Scrappy Summer Vacation | Patriotic Pineapple

Aloha! Are you working on your Patriotic Pineapple Project?
A pineapple quilt has been on my quilting bucket list but
always looked like a lot of work and I do not really like
paper piecing. Along came a customer recommendation of the
 Creative Grid Mini Pineapple Trim Tool. She had me at mini!
 I ordered one and got started. The tool is easy to use and the 
blocks come out great. Check out Instagram today
 for a quick look form start to finish.
  + + + + + + + + + 
I am not sure how may blocks I will be making
or what size I want my finished quilt to be. For
now I am just enjoying my "topical vacation"
 + + + + + + + + + 
If you would like to join our Scrappy Summer Vacation
you can get started by purchasing a starter kit here

No comments:

Post a Comment